Inevitable Disclosures is the e-news of the IP Section and is sent automatically to all members of the Section twice a month. If you're a member and not receiving these e-mails, make sure that your e-mail address is correct in My State Bar Profile and that you're subscribed to the Section's e-mail group, or contact the Section. If you're not a member, you can join online. Typical issues include:
- Notices of Interest Group webinars and open calls
- Notices of upcoming CLE programs, including the FREE programs the Section offers from time to time
- Information about case law
- Information about legislative developments
- Information about publications
- Other kinds of outreach to the intellectual property legal professional
Our mailing list is replenished regularly, using the official e-mail address of record of IP Section members, or your "private" e-mail if you've designated one in My State Bar Profile. So be sure to keep your e-mail address up-to-date with the State Bar.